Saturday, January 2, 2010

The best girls night out!

Adie becky me laurel :) gangsta




totally blurry




i dislike this one of me





Brew pub becky is so funny !




beckys ring so pretty





Laurel and i so dorky




kids Ive known since 8th grade



caylan omg such a dork




cute <3



Ah becky i missed you!



My lovely laurel. my new drinking friend

It was a rare opportunity to see all these gals at one time!!! old time friends since high school and a little bit of 8th grade. We went around our little downtown and had drinks. we had soo much fun. I miss this. i wish i could do this every weekend. unforchantly we dont all live in prescott. We did this about 4 years ago. we all got together and went to a old helicopter and did yoga or tried to anywas lol!! I wonder if we will get to see each other next year. ......

3 comments:

  1. for some reason i cant edit this post it keeps doing this error thing. weird anyways i meant to say helicopter pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Heather! I had such a great time! Thanks for these pictures, too! I will cherish them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya it was fun im glad us 4 made it to the end!!

    ReplyDelete